Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Shift Instruction to Students with Choice Boards Online - 26734
In this Engage by Design Digital Tools online, self-paced course, participants will: 1. explore examples of digital choice boards and digital templates. 2. learn how to use choice boards to offer student choice and differentiation while meeting learning targets. 3. reflect on using choice boards instructionally in a face-to-face, blended, or virtual environment. 4. create and share a choice board using a template.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 80
Registration Deadline 12/7/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Lori Miniet ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/19/2020 8:00 am
- Engage by Design Content Series: Linking Literacy for Social Studies Success
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Canvas PLN (Elementary) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: HyperDocs Edition (created with Google Docs and Slides) - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (February) - Virtual
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction: Supporting English Language Learners in ANY Classroom - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online