Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Shift Instruction to Students with Choice Boards - 26734
In this Engage by Design Digital Tools online, self-paced course, participants will: 1. Explore examples of digital choice boards and digital templates. 2. Learn how to use choice boards to offer student choice and differentiation while meeting learning targets. 3. Reflect on instructionally using choice boards in a face-to-face, blended, or virtual environment. 4. Create and share a choice board using a template.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Engage By Design Content Series: Expand your Horizons with Personalized PD
- Engage by Design Content Series: Thinking Like a Digital Historian Series
- K-12 State-wide STEM Teacher Training
- Literacy: Your Pathway to Change the World
- Revisiting the Revised ELAR/SLAR TEKS K-6 - Virtual
- Small and Rural Schools Summer Virtual Conference
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online