Virtual - Utilizing the 6 Syllable Types to Crack the Code of Reading - 26731
Understanding the 6 syllable types is key in supporting students in developing as readers. This session will provide participants with a better understanding of how to crack the code for students in reading instruction.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- At a Glance: Restorative Practice - Virtual
- Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History - Online
- Holocaust Remembrance Week with the Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades K-5 GT Credit
- Teach Like a Champion - Session 3 - Virtual