Mental Health First Aid (in proud partnership with MHMR) - 26708
Mental Health First Aid teaches you how to identify, understand, and respond to signs of mental illnesses and substance use disorders. This five-and-a half-hour training gives you the skills you need to reach out and provide initial support to someone who may be developing a mental health or substance use problem and help connect them to the appropriate care. This session requires two registrations -- one through ESC Region 11 and one through MHMR. Second Registration Link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mental-health-first-aid-tickets-119117773467
Schedule & Location
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Coping through COVID with Distress Tolerance Skills - (CPE Credit Only) - Virtual
- Crisis Intervention & Self-Care (LPC Credit Only) - Virtual
- Ethics for School Counselors - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course
- Making Mindfulness Meaningful - (CPE Credit Only) - Virtual
- Making Mindfulness Meaningful - (LPC Credit Only) - Virtual
- Mental Health First Aid (in proud partnership with MHMR) - Virtual
- School Counselor PLC - Virtual
- School Counselor Toolkit Tuesday (LPC ONLY) - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence & Abuse - Online