Coffee Chat - Behavior Support Collective - 26704
The primary focus of the is session is to support colleagues and explore effective instructional classroom practices that promote positive outcomes for students with challenging behaviors. The coffee chat will allow professionals to seek or provide advice to each other, review current information (on research, best practices, parent collaboration, and legal issues), establish new relationships, and increase their capacity in working with students with challenging behaviors during these difficult times. Sessions will be held via Zoom meeting (every other Thursday 4:00 - 4:45 p.m.) from September 10th through November 5th.
Teacher - Special Education, Charter School Personnel, Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Speech Therapists, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Dare to Lead Training 4-Day Mini Retreat - Virtual
- DHH/VI Parent Advisor, TVI, & COMS Book Study: "The Early Childhood Coaching Handbook, SECOND Edition" by Rush & Shelden (Spring Session) - Online
- Literacy for Little Ones: Developing Early Braille Skills for Young Children - Professional Version (TVI)
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Regional Braille Challenge: Students Grades 3-12
- See Me. Know Me. BE ME!! - An Immersion Experience - Fall 2020 - Online
- Special Education Work-Based Learning: A Wide Array of Learning Experiences - Online