Coffee Chat - Autism Collective - 26703
The primary focus of this session is to support colleagues who work directly with students identified with an autism spectrum disorder. The coffee chat will allow professionals to seek or provide advice to each other, review current information (on research, best practices, parent collaboration, and legal issues), establish new relationships, and increase their capacity in working with students with autism during these challenging times. Sessions will be held via Zoom (4:00-4:45 p.m.).
Teacher - Special Education, Charter School Personnel, Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Speech Therapists, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference
- Charting the LifeCourse for College and Work (3-Part Virtual Series) - Virtual
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Developing Self-Determination Skills: Relatedness (Youth) - Virtual
- Developing Self-Determination Skills: Showcase and Discussion (Youth) - Virtual
- Literacy for Little Ones: Developing Early Braille Skills for Young Children - Professional Version (TVI)
- New Special Education Low Incidence Disability (LID) Training - Virtual
- ONLINE: Uniquely Human -- A Different Way of Seeing Autism (BOOK STUDY) - Virtual
- The Burkhart Center for Autism Education & Research Presents: A Workshop Series -- FUNCTIONAL BEHAVIOR ASSESSMENT
- Tuesday Tips for Increasing Confidence and Perseverance: Building Self-Efficacy - Virtual