Biliteracy Series: Writing from a Multilingual Perspective Virtual - 26693
Recognizing and integrating cultural norms is vital in writing instruction. This session focuses on providing educators with instructional tools to develop and support writers in a dual-language classroom.
Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 23
Registration Deadline 5/18/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Elena Guerrero ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 9 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 5/18/2021 11:30 am - Virtual
- 5/18/2021 4:00 pm
- 2021 Mathematics Achievement Academy, 2nd Grade
- 2021 Mathematics Achievement Academy, 3rd Grade
- 2021 Mathematics Achievement Academy, Kindergarten - 1st Grade
- Crafting Sentence Stems for ELs Utilizing the Question Matrix - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Conciencia Fonologica Por el Dia! - Virtual
- Effective Interactive Word Walls for Classrooms with English Learners - Virtual
- Effective Read Alouds in Early Childhood Classrooms with English Learners - Virtual
- Frayer Models as a Vehicle for Acquiring and Using Academic Vocabulary for ELs - Virtual
- Mathematics Achievement Academy: Problem Solving and Discourse, Grade 2 (Blended) - Virtual
- Mathematics Achievement Academy: Problem Solving and Discourse, Kindergarten (Blended) - Virtual