Co-Teaching: The Power of 2 (Canvas Course) - 26676
Learners will explore the co-teaching framework and tools needed to successfully plan for and sustain co-teaching on a school campus.
Schedule & Location
Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Coordinators, Directors, Paraprofessionals
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com with your username and password. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, click the Forgot Password? If you have any issues with this process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- Drug Impairment Training for Education Professionals (DITEP) - Zoom - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Gifted Education and the School Counselor (Counselor GT Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Principals and Principles of Gifted Education (Administrator GT Update) - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online
- Tarrant County School Threat Assessment Training - Virtual