Co-Teaching: The Power of 2 (Canvas Course) Online - 26676
Learners will explore the co-teaching framework and tools needed to successfully plan for and sustain co-teaching on a school campus.
Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Coordinators, Directors, Paraprofessionals
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com with your username and password. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, click the Forgot Password? If you have any issues with this process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 41
Registration Deadline 11/20/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1B,1C & 1D,2B,2C,3B,3C,3D,4A,4B,5B
Annissa Macon ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/5/2020 9:00 am
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Online Course) - Online
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence & Abuse - Online
- The ABCs and 123s of Supporting Early Childhood for Administrators - Virtual