Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Using TexQuest Resources to Promote Inquiry (Secondary) - 26675
This webinar will focus on using TexQuest Resources to promote inquiry. As a result of this training, educators will be able to integrate these resources into library lessons or student learning tasks and share these resources with educators on their campus. (Secondary focused session)
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Technology Personnel, Librarians, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Biology STAAR Review Using Digital Breakout Rooms - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Home on the Range for K- through Second-Grade
- Engage by Design Content Series: Home on the Range for Third-through Fifth Grade Science
- Engage by Design Content Series: Technical Support Science STAAR Review Using Digital Breakout Rooms - Virtual
- Online Testing: Are You Ready? - Virtual
- Restorative Practices: Creating a Positive School Climate - CPE Credit Only - Virtual
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (4-day Training) - Virtual Spring 2020 - Virtual
- TREC Talks - March 2021 - Virtual
- Tuesday Tips for Increasing Confidence and Perseverance: Building Self-Efficacy - Virtual