Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Using TexQuest Resources to Promote Inquiry (Secondary) - 26675
This webinar will focus on using TexQuest Resources to promote inquiry. As a result of this training, educators will be able to integrate these resources into library lessons or student learning tasks and share these resources with educators on their campus. (Secondary focused session)
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Technology Personnel, Librarians, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- Designing Agility into the Modern Library Space with Dr. Robert Dillon - Virtual
- Foreign Transcript Training - Virtual
- Online Testing: Are You Ready? - Virtual
- Seesaw 101 - Online
- Virtual Librarian PLN - December - Virtual