Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Using TexQuest Resources to Promote Inquiry (Elementary) - 26674
This webinar will focus on using TexQuest Resources to promote inquiry. As a result of this training, educators will be able to integrate these resources into library lessons or student learning tasks and share these resources with educators on their campus. (Elementary focused session)
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Technology Personnel, Librarians, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Teaching Male Learners of Color Teaching Lab - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Home on the Range for K- through Second-Grade
- Engage by Design Content Series: Home on the Range for Third-through Fifth Grade Science
- Marzano's 6-Step Process for Learning Vocabulary for English Learners - Virtual
- TexQuest: Deep Dive into Britannica School for Elementary (K-5) Classrooms! - Virtual
- TREC Talks - March 2021 - Virtual
- Tuesday Tips for Increasing Confidence and Perseverance: Building Self-Efficacy - Virtual
- What's Sliming You? (Youth) - Virtual