GoTeach11: Educator Professionalism - 2021 Cycle 1 Online - 26649
Educator Professionalism is an online course developed to ensure that the candidates in the GoTeach11 program have a firm understanding of the rules and laws that govern Texas educators. This course also gives the candidates a basic understanding of the various statewide assessments and the ways districts/campuses/teachers are held accountable for the results.
Teacher Certification Candidate,
Formal admittance into the ESC Region 11 GoTeach11 teacher certification program is required.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course (Face-to-Face)
- GoTeach11 Classroom Management, Part 1 - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 2 - Behavior Management - Spring 2022 - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 2 Fundamental Five Book Study - Fall 2021 - Online
- GoTeach11: Capstone Course - 2022-2023 - Online
- GoTeach11: Capstone Course - Spring 2022 - Online
- GoTeach11: Educator Professionalism - Spring 2022 - Online
- GoTeach11: Fundamentals of Teaching - Spring 2022 - Online
- GoTeach11: Phase 1 Field-Based Experiences - Online
- Science of Teacher Reading Certification Preparation - Online