GoTeach11: Educator Professionalism - 2021 Cycle 1 Online - 26649
Educator Professionalism is an online course developed to ensure that the candidates in the GoTeach11 program have a firm understanding of the rules and laws that govern Texas educators. This course also gives the candidates a basic understanding of the various statewide assessments and the ways districts/campuses/teachers are held accountable for the results.
Teacher Certification Candidate,
Formal admittance into the ESC Region 11 GoTeach11 teacher certification program is required.
Seats Left 14
Registration Deadline 7/31/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Lance Silva ESC Region 11, Harrison McCoy ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Incorrect password, please try again
Offered Again On
- 6/30/2020 8:00 am
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Preparation Course Face-to-Face
- GoTeach11 Digital Learning - Spring 2022 - Online
- GoTeach11 Mentor: Observation and Coaching - Virtual
- GoTeach11 Phase 1 Orientation - Virtual
- GoTeach11 Phase 2 Portfolio - Clinical Teachers - Fall 2021 - Online
- GoTeach11: Educator Professionalism - Spring 2022 - Online
- GoTeach11: Fundamentals of Teaching - 2021 Cycle 1 - Online
- GoTeach11: Fundamentals of Teaching - Spring 2022 - Online
- GoTeach11: Special Populations - 2021 Cycle 1 - Online
- UTeach/GoTeach11: UTA Orientation and Bridge Course - Online