TxEIS Grade Reporting Elementary Webinar - 26638
This workshop will review the TxEIS Grade Reporting application. TxEIS Grade Reporting is an application within the TxEIS Student system that is used to maintain information on student grades and allows you to set district curriculum options that apply to all campuses within the district. It also allows you to set campus options such as grade ranges, computation, honor roll, and posting information that apply only to the specific campus. You can assign courses to students, post grades, perform grade averaging, and transfer students from one course section to another. Reports will also be discussed, including report cards and honor rolls.
TxEIS / ASCENDER,
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- TxEIS Bank Reconciliation, the ESC Way - Virtual
- TxEIS Business Budget Webinar - Virtual
- TxEIS Business End of the Year for September Fiscal Year Webinar - Virtual
- TxEIS Business Next Year Payroll Webinar - Virtual
- TxEIS Business Position Management Rolling Next Year to Current Year Webinar - Virtual
- TxEIS Campus PEIMS Sub. 1 Prep Elementary Webinar - Virtual
- TxEIS End-of-Semester Elementary Webinar - Virtual
- TxEIS GPA Review Webinar - Virtual
- TxEIS Graduation Plan & PGP Webinar - Virtual
- TxEIS Health End-of-Semester Webinar - Virtual