Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Seesaw Educators PLN - 26618
Join us for this Engage by Design Content Series: Seesaw Educators PLN! The hour will provide time to collaborate with other teachers in the region who are using Seesaw with learners. We will share celebrations, challenges, activities, and questions about using Seesaw.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Technology/Technical Support Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- D/HH Issues for Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing and Parent Advisors: A Face-to-Face Networking Opportunity
- Engage by Design Content Series: TX-KEA Assessment Administration for Kindergarten - Virtual
- Interactive Read-Alouds for Early Childhood Teachers - Virtual
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Let's Talk Numbers: Number Talks in Pre-K - Virtual
- New Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Virtual Snack and Share - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Starting Literacy Strong: Setting Up Pre-K Students for a Lifetime of Reading - Virtual
- What to Do When Numbers are Nonsense - Virtual