Ethics for School Counselors (LPC ONLY) Virtual - 26584
This session will look at ethical implications for both face-to-face and virtual counseling. Participants will apply the ASCA ethical standards for each scenario presented. The session will be designed to support counselors as they work through virtual situations and transition to face-to-face interaction.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 9
Registration Deadline 12/10/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Licensed Professional Counselor
Sandra Benavidez ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
This session’s start date is less than 9 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/10/2020 9:00 am
- Coping through COVID with Distress Tolerance Skills - (CPE Credit Only) - Virtual
- Crisis Intervention & Self-Care (LPC Credit Only) - Virtual
- Foreign Transcript Training - Virtual
- Healthy Relationships/Teen Dating Violence (LPC Credit Only) - Virtual
- Making Mindfulness Meaningful - (CPE Credit Only) - Virtual
- School Counselor PLC - Virtual
- School Counselor Toolkit Tuesday - Virtual
- School Counselor Toolkit Tuesday (LPC ONLY) - Virtual
- TACAC Drive-in Workshop - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (in proud partnership with MHMR) Session -- for School and University Personnel Only