Ethics for School Counselors (LPC ONLY) Virtual - 26584
This session will look at ethical implications for both face-to-face and virtual counseling. Participants will apply the ASCA ethical standards for each scenario presented. The session will be designed to support counselors as they work through virtual situations and transition to face-to-face interaction.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 31
Registration Deadline 5/26/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Licensed Professional Counselor
Sandra Benavidez ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Offered Again On
- 5/27/2021 9:00 am
- AS+K Suicide Prevention - Virtual
- Ethics for School Counselors - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Mental Health First Aid (in proud partnership with MHMR)
- Mental Health First Aid (in proud partnership with MHMR) - Virtual
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference - Virtual
- SELf Care for Educators (CPE CREDIT ONLY) - Virtual
- Tarrant County School Threat Assessment Training
- Trauma-Sensitive Schools: Trainer-of-Trainer - LPC Credit Only - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (in proud partnership with MHMR of Tarrant County) Session -- for School and University Personnel Only