Proportionate Representation Collaborative Group (PRCG) Meeting - 26551
PRCG meetings are designed to provide support to independent and charter district special education leaders from Regions 10 and 11 schools that have been identified as SD Year 1, 2, or 3 through Results Driven Accountability. In addition to hosting guest speakers, the meetings will afford opportunities to collaborate with districts of similar demographics, SD designations, and SD areas on various topics of discussion such as root cause analysis, CCEIS Funds, plan development, and hot topics. If you are from a Region 10 district or charter, please register through ESC Region 10's system.
Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel, Directors
This workshop is ONLY for LEAs who have received a significant disproportionality designation as SP1, SP2 or SP3. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for passcode.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Campus Goals for Continuous Improvement - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Developing a Targeted Improvement Plan (TIP) for Continuous Improvement 2020-2021 - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course
- Look-Fors in a Classroom with English Learners for Administrators - Virtual
- New T-PESS Rubric Update Training (1/2 day) - Virtual - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System - New Rubric (Virtual)
- Targeted Improvement Goals and Action Steps - Virtual
- The ABCs and 123s of Supporting Early Childhood for Administrators - Virtual