Proportionate Representation Collaborative Group (PRCG) Meeting Virtual - 26551
PRCG meetings are designed to provide support to independent and charter district special education leaders from Regions 10 and 11 schools that have been identified as SD Year 1, 2, or 3 through Results Driven Accountability. In addition to hosting guest speakers, the meetings will afford opportunities to collaborate with districts of similar demographics, SD designations, and SD areas on various topics of discussion such as root cause analysis, CCEIS Funds, plan development, and hot topics. If you are from a Region 10 district or charter, please register through ESC Region 10's system.
Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel, Directors
This workshop is ONLY for LEAs who have received a significant disproportionality designation as SP1, SP2 or SP3. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for passcode.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 44
Registration Deadline 12/10/2020
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1C & 1D,4A
Stefanie Cassels ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
This session’s start date is less than 9 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- Bilingual/ESL Director 101 - Virtual
- Campus Requirements for Title I Administrators - Virtual
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- Early Childhood Instructional Materials Preview: Proclamation 2021 - Virtual
- EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System - New T-PESS Appraisers - Virtual
- T-PESS Update - Currently Certified T-PESS Appraisers - Virtual