Mental Health First Aid (in proud partnership with MHMR of Tarrant County) (Virtual) - 26550
Mental Health First Aid teaches you how to identify, understand, and respond to signs of mental illnesses and substance use disorders. This five-and-a half-hour training gives you the skills you need to reach out and provide initial support to someone who may be developing a mental health or substance use problem and help connect them to the appropriate care. This session requires two registrations -- one through ESC Region 11 and one through MHMR. https://adultmhfaoctober202020.eventbrite.com
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Coping through COVID with Distress Tolerance Skills - (LPC Credit Only) - Virtual
- Crisis Intervention & Self-Care (LPC Credit Only) - Virtual
- Ethics for School Counselors - Virtual
- Ethics for School Counselors (LPC ONLY) - Virtual
- Facing the New Normal (LPC ONLY) - Virtual
- Foreign Transcript Training - Virtual
- Healthy Relationships/Teen Dating Violence (CPE Credit Only) - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course
- Making Mindfulness Meaningful - (LPC Credit Only) - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (in proud partnership with MHMR) Session -- for School and University Personnel Only - Virtual