TEKS Resource System: TexGuides - 26542
In this bite-sized session, participants will discuss how to utilize the TexGuides within their lesson plans. Participants should already have access to the TexGuides so lesson planning can be completed during the session.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual/ESL Program Overview: The "Why" Behind Serving ELs & What to Expect - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Canvas PLN (Elementary) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Shift Instruction to Students with Choice Boards
- Math for All! Designing Inclusive Mathematics Learning Environments (K-3) - Virtual
- Parenting and Paternity Awareness (p.a.p.a.) - Virtual (Zoom)
- See Me. Know Me. BE ME!! - An Immersion Experience - Fall 2020 - Online
- TEKS Resource System: Documents - Virtual
- TEKS Resource System: PLCs and Planning - Virtual
- Virtual Unlicensed Diabetic Care Assistant (UDCA) Training for School Personnel - Virtual
- Who Said Teaching Boys is Challenging? - Virtual