Engage by Design Content Series: Teach Like a Philosopher (GT 6-hr Update) Virtual - 26519
Before there were pirates and champions, the original giants of teaching and learning were the philosophers. Learn about how the theories and methods of the great thinkers -- East and West, Ancient and Modern -- can transform your classroom into a space of free inquiry, open debate, and deeper learning. By tackling big questions about how the various disciplines define and contribute to "the good life," meaning, and our understanding of right and wrong, students can begin to build a more full picture of the world in which they live and their place in it.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders
Bring Charged Laptop.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 68
Registration Deadline 5/27/2021
Credit Type G/T - Curriculum
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 5/25/2021 4:00 pm
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Classroom: Day 2 - Web-Based Activities - Virtual
- Dyslexia Identification - Virtual - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Growth without Glitter (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Leveraging Canvas Conference - Online
- Literacy: Your Pathway to Change the World
- MISD - Summer PD - Virtual
- Promoting Progress: Using the Four Parts of the TEKS to Close Learning Gaps - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 - Online
- Talking Tuesdays - Checks for Understanding - Virtual
- TexQuest: K-12 eBooks for the Classroom - Virtual