Engage by Design Content Series: From Meets to Masters in Science (GT 6-Hr Update) - 26517
All learners deserve the chance to engage with challenging content and rigorous questioning in the science classroom. Time-tested gifted practices and strategies, such as depth and complexity, can work for every kid with appropriate modification, scaffolding, and pacing from Pre-K to AP. Unlock the power of designing with the gifted learner in mind to help all students develop their talents, meet their growth measures, and get more out of their science education. This session will consist of two live Zoom meetings and approximately three hours of outside individual work.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference
- Egaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial)
- Engage by Design Content Series: Authentic Review in Social Studies
- Engage by Design Content Series: Earth Science & Watersheds: Utilizing Models for Increased Student Participation
- Engage by Design Content Series: Science Digital Interactive Notebooking for K-5 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Teaching to the Top (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Google with Social Studies
- Revisiting the Revised ELAR/SLAR TEKS K-6 - Virtual
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute--Using Words as Our Vessel--Discovering How Alphabetic Knowledge Paves the Way for Literacy Learning (Teacher Pathway)
- Sheltered Instruction in ANY Classroom - Virtual