Engage by Design Content Series: From Meets to Masters in Math (GT 6-Hr Update) - 26516
All learners deserve the chance to engage with challenging content and rigorous questioning in the math classroom. Time-tested gifted practices and strategies, such as depth and complexity, can work for every kid with appropriate modification, scaffolding, and pacing from Pre-K to AP. Unlock the power of designing with the gifted learner in mind to help all students develop their talents, meet their growth measures, and get more out of their mathematics education. This session will consist of two live Zoom meetings and approximately three hours of outside individual work.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Authentic Review in Social Studies
- Getting AMPed for Math Success!
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Mind the Gap: Using TEKS Resource System Tools to Accelerate Learning in Math (4th-5th)
- Social Studies Resource Run
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Online Book Study: "The Reading Strategies Book" by Serravallo - Online