Title III Parent, Family & Community Engagement Training and Collaborative - 26506
This training will provide district-level personnel with information about the Title III resources to support enhancing LEA parent, family, and community engagement. The participants will review requirements and resources to determine the best way to utilize in their LEAs. There will be an opportunity for districts/charters to collaborate on ways to better serve our EL parents, families, and communities.
Schedule & Location
Directors, Instructional Leaders, Counselors, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- (REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Comprehensive Needs Assessment (CNA) Training for Title I Administrators - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- Enhancing Instructional Opportunities for Immigrant Students: Welcoming, Enrolling, and Instructing Immigrant Children and Youth - Virtual
- New Special Education Directors' Meetings - Virtual
- Parent and Family Engagement Requirements for Title I Administrators and Collaborative Conversations - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Region 11 Special Education Director Collaboration - Virtual