Bilingual/ESL Director 101 Virtual - 26496
This workshop is for *NEW* Bilingual/ESL directors. The sessions will focus on EL compliance and instruction need-to-knows, and guidance for establishing processes and systems for the Bilingual/ESL programs. In addition, the sessions will address monitoring and enhancing program implementation. Please note: If your district/charter has a coordinator, and not a director, you are welcome to attend.
Central Office Administrators, Directors, Title III, Part A, Limited English Proficient SSA Members
*NEW* Bilingual/ESL Directors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 7
Registration Deadline 9/14/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Melanie Yocom ESC Region 11
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 9/15/2020 9:30 am
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course
- Proportionate Representation Collaborative Group (PRCG) Meeting - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System - New T-PESS Appraisers - Virtual
- T-PESS Update - Currently Certified T-PESS Appraisers - Virtual
- Teacher Incentive Allotment Cohort D - Big Picture Overview - Virtual