Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Assignments and Assessments with Seesaw - 26486
In this session, participants will learn how to navigate through the Seesaw Activities Library, create activities, and use assessments to drive instruction and engagement.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Technology/Technical Support Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Early Childhood STEM Series Part 2: Think Like a Programmer - Virtual
- Effective Read Alouds in Early Childhood Classrooms with English Learners - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Choice Boards and Seesaw - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Feedback and Seesaw - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Professional Learning Community - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- Pilot R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Sheltered Instruction in ANY Classroom - Virtual