Engage by Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series #6: Learning Stations K-5 - 26481
Participants will engage in interactive synchronous learning tasks to support the Learning Stations component of the three structures of Math Workshop. Participants will explore a variety of learning stations and will create a procedure for how students will engage and participate in learning stations asynchronously.
Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Data Analysis Webinar Series - Webinar 2 Progress - Virtual
- INSIGHT: Instructional Leaders Advisory Meeting 2020-2021
- Literacy for All! Designing Inclusive Literacy Learning Environments, Foundational Literacy Skills, Kindergarten to Grade 12 (focus on grades 4-12) - Virtual
- Math for All! Designing Inclusive Mathematics Learning Environments (K-3) - Virtual
- Retirement Seminar - Virtual - Virtual
- TEKS Resource System: PLCs and Planning - Virtual
- TEKS Resource System: Test Creation - Virtual
- Title III Parent, Family & Community Engagement Training and Collaborative - Virtual
- Who Said Teaching Boys is Challenging? - Virtual