Engage by Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series #6: Learning Stations K-5 Virtual - 26481
Participants will engage in interactive synchronous learning tasks to support the Learning Stations component of the three structures of Math Workshop. Participants will explore a variety of learning stations and will create a procedure for how students will engage and participate in learning stations asynchronously.
Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 30
Registration Deadline 10/27/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Michelle Green ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 3 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/26/2020 4:00 pm
- Co-Teaching: The Power of 2 (Canvas Course) - Online
- INSIGHT: Instructional Leaders Advisory Meeting 2020-2021
- Introduction to Data Analysis vs. Data-Driven Instruction (DDI) - Virtual
- Math for All! Designing Inclusive Mathematics Learning Environments (K-3) - Virtual
- North Texas Canvas User Group Meeting
- Reading Academies Administrative Cohort Leader PLC
- Reading Academies General Cohort Leader PLC - Virtual
- Retirement Seminar - Virtual - Virtual
- TEKS Resource System: Instructional Focus Document and Year at a Glance - Virtual
- Title III Parent, Family & Community Engagement Training and Collaborative - Virtual