Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Beyond the Basics with Seesaw Virtual - 26443
In this session, participants will learn how to go beyond the basics with Seesaw. We will explore ideas for small-group instruction, at-home learning, assessment, and so much more!
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Technology/Technical Support Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 29
Registration Deadline 1/13/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Nicole Adkins ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 1/12/2022 4:00 pm
- Choice Boards for Little Learners - Virtual
- CIRCLE Preschool Foundations (Two-Day Training)
- Help, I Have a Newcomer!
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Math Workshop University
- New Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Virtual Snack and Share - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Rock Your Read-Aloud for Early Childhood Educators - Virtual
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs - Virtual
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) - Virtual