Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Getting Started with Seesaw Virtual - 26442
In this introductory Seesaw session, participants will learn how to set up and manage a Seesaw classroom. Participants will leave knowing how to add students, manage portfolios, create and assign activities, communicate with parents, and so much more!
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Technology/Technical Support Personnel, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 47
Registration Deadline 10/21/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Nicole Adkins ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 3 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/20/2021 4:00 pm
- Canvas 201 - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History
- Restorative Practice at a Glance
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo - Online
- ZearnTraining for Tutors - Virtual