Youth Mental Health First Aid (in proud partnership with MHMR of Tarrant County) Session -- for GoTeach11 and GoLead11 Candidates Only Virtual - 26441
Youth Mental Health First Aid teaches you how to identify, understand, and respond to signs of mental illnesses and substance use disorders. This training gives adults who work with youth the skills they need to reach out and provide initial support to adolescents (ages 12-18) who may be developing a mental health or substance use problem and help connect them to the appropriate care. This session entails a self-paced, two-hour work portion prior to the start date and a four-hour webinar on the designated date.
Principal Certification Candidate, Superintendent Certification Candidate, Teacher Certification Candidate,
VERY IMPORTANT: You MUST register with MHMR on their website at least 30 days prior to this session.
Seats Left 28
Registration Deadline 6/12/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Offered Again On
- GoLead11 (Principal) January 2021 Cohort - Foundations of Leadership (online) - Online
- GoLead11 (Principal) January 2021 Cohort - Special Populations through the Campus Administrator Lens (online) - Online
- GoLead11 (Principal) Program - January 2021 Cohort - Celebration
- GoLead11 (Principal) Program - January 2021 Cohort - Chapter 37 Campus Discipline - Virtual
- GoLead11 (Principal) Program - January 2021 Cohort - Instructional Coaching/Observation Feedback - Virtual
- GoLead11 (Principal) Program - January 2021 Cohort - Mock Interviews (Optional) - Virtual
- GoLead11 (Principal) Program - January 2021 Cohort - PASL Overview - Virtual
- GoLead11 (Principal) Program - Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System (T-TESS) ALL Cohorts - Virtual
- GoLead11 Principal Certification Program - June 2021 Cohort - Orientation - Online
- GoLead11 Principal Certification Program June 2021 Cohort - Mentor Training - Online