Engage by Design Content Series: Implementing Virtual Conferences in Secondary ELAR Workshop - 26439
In a typical reader or writer workshop, conferences are one of the most effective methods of differentiating instruction. In this session, we will define effective conferences and will explore ways to facilitate student conferences on a virtual or blended learning platform. We will utilize various tools and strategies to help you continue to provide responsive and timely instruction to meet the needs of all of your readers and writers!
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Coordinators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- TEKS Talks: Diving into Strand 2 for Middle/High School ELAR Instruction - Virtual
- TEKS Talks: Diving into Strand 6 for Middle/High School ELAR Instruction - Virtual
- TEKS Talks: Diving into Strand 7 for Middle/High School ELAR Instruction - Virtual
- Texas Lesson Study Trainer of Trainers (Facilitator Training)
- Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Basics of Self-Selected Independent Reading (Asynchronous) - Online
- Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Implementing Writing Conferences (Asynchronous) - Online
- Whatâ€™s NOT Wrong With Mistakes: Using Error to Build Conceptual Understanding