Engage by Design Content Series: Peer Feedback and Partnerships for Young Adult Readers and Writers - 26438
One of the most powerful structures within a thriving ELAR classroom is student partnerships. Peer-to-peer feedback and coaching provide students with an authentic audience and ownership in their own literacy growth. This session will define effective literacy partnerships and will provide structures and strategies to help you coach your students as effective givers of constructive feedback. We will also address what these partnerships look like in a virtual environment and will explore various digital tools to allow students to continue to engage collaboratively with one another, regardless of whether they are learning at home or at school.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Coordinators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Education Pathway Summit - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Demystifying Word Problems - 3 Act Tasks - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: MATH Asynchronously - Clothesline Math (webinar) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Canvas PLN (Elementary) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Canvas PLN (Secondary) - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence & Abuse - Online
- Whatâ€™s NOT Wrong With Mistakes: Using Error to Build Conceptual Understanding