Human Trafficking, Trauma, & the Brain - 26388
This Human Trafficking session will go deeper into the manifestation of behaviors in our youth who have experienced traumas associated with human trafficking. As we begin the new school year, it is imperative that we are equipped to recognize the signs of human trafficking and how behaviors we see could be telling a story of trauma
Counselors, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2020 Pathways to Texas CCMR Summit
- Ethics for School Counselors - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course
- School Counselor PLC - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence & Abuse - Online
- Substance Abuse Trends - Virtual
- Substance Abuse Trends (LPC ONLY) - Virtual
- The Arts of Self Care - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (in proud partnership with MHMR of Tarrant County) Session -- for School and University Personnel Only (Virtual) - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (in proud partnership with MHMR) Session -- for School and University Personnel Only