New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual Virtual - 26387
The New Teacher Academy 2.0 provides beginning teachers with a structured, systemic induction experience to build their capacity and increase student success. Teachers will learn and practice research-based teaching strategies -- such as setting your classroom culture; designing high-quality, TEKS-based lessons; and creating effective standards-aligned formative assessments -- within a collaborative learning cohort in order to accelerate professional growth and increase student achievement. This specialized, interactive academy for individuals who are new to teaching includes three virtual sessions: (1) Classroom Culture, (2) Lesson Design, and (3) Demonstration of Learning. All Academy experiences are aligned with T-TESS.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher Certification Candidate, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Wait list full
Registration Deadline 1/27/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Kelsie Lumadue ESC Region 11, Michelle Green ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 1/26/2021 5:00 pm
- 1/30/2021 9:00 am - Virtual
- BOOKSTUDY: Visible Learning for Social Studies
- Engage by Design Content Series: 21st Century Skills through Social Studies
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Getting Started with Seesaw - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Curate Content and Formatively Assess Using Edpuzzle - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: HyperDocs Edition (created with Google Docs and Slides) - Online
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Revisiting the Revised ELAR/SLAR TEKS K-6 - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online