Engage By Design Content Series: Thinking Like a Digital Historian - 26379
This class is designed to give teachers the digital resources to create inquiry-based lessons where students are "doing" history rather than "studying" history. We will discuss how to apply scientific research practices to human actions and behavior from the past as well as share resources and lesson ideas for doing this in the digital classroom.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Linking Literacy for Social Studies Success
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Canvas PLN (Elementary) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Canvas PLN (Secondary) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Google Jamboard Edition - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: HyperDocs Edition (created with Google Docs and Slides) - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (February) - Virtual
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online