Engage By Design Content Series: Raising Better Digital Humans - 26378
Social Studies is the study of the human experience. Through our Social Studies objectives, we teach students about citizenship, community, human history, and the human affect on the world around them. Come learn and share digital resources and strategies to use our Secondary Social Studies curriculum to create better humans and a better future for our world.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
device with internet
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 51
Registration Deadline 12/8/2020
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Crystal Klose ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 7 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/8/2020 3:30 pm
- Canvas 101 Lite - Cadre 3 - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: 21st Century Skills through Social Studies
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Canvas PLN (Elementary) - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction: Supporting English Language Learners in ANY Classroom - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades K-5 GT Credit