Engage By Design Content Series: Integrating ELAR and SS in the Elementary Classroom - 26376
Calling all Elementary teachers!! After a year with new, updated ELAR TEKS, TEA will be implementing updated Social Studies TEKS for the 2020-2021 school year. Join us as we discuss what those changes look like as well as digital resources, strategies, and lesson ideas for integrating both content TEKS into your classroom. Save time and build a stronger foundation for your students in both content strands by making connections and increasing critical thinking!
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
device with internet
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- â€œExplore the Past and Imagine the Futureâ€ with the Frisco Heritage Museum
- Creating a Collaborative and Global Social Studies Classroom
- Engage by Design Content Series: Social Emotional Learning through Social Studies - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series #5: Guided Math K-5 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Virtual Small Group Math Instruction Grades 3-8 - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (December) - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (September) - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction: Supporting English Language Learners in ANY Classroom - Online
- Sixth Floor Musuem at Dealey Plaza
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online