Engage by Design Content Series: Comprehension Series Parts 2 and 3 - 26373
The ELAR/SLAR TEKS are created to include the skill of comprehension in all aspects of literacy. Join us to open the keys to comprehension by taking a closer look into each of the student expectations that address those higher-level thinking skills including the virtual tools to teach them.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- â€œExplore the Past and Imagine the Futureâ€ with the Frisco Heritage Museum
- Engage by Design Content Series: From Meets to Masters (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Virtual Small Group Math Instruction Grades 3-8 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Canvas PLN (Secondary) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: HyperDocs Edition (created with Google Docs and Slides)
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades K-5 GT Credit
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Fall Session) - Online
- Virtual Unlicensed Diabetic Care Assistant (UDCA) Training for School Personnel - Virtual