Engage by Design Content Series: Models of Differentiated Instruction for GT Students (GT Core 30) - 26369
Models of Differentiated Instruction is one training in a five-part training series designed to meet the requirements of the Texas Administrative Code and the Texas State Plan for the Education of Gifted/Talented Students. Participants will explore Models of Differentiation through the lens of content, process, and product; readiness, interest, and learning profile; assessment, flexible grouping, and respectful tasks; and strategies geared towards reaching gifted students. This session counts as part of the initial 30 hours. This session will consist of two live Zoom meetings and approximately three hours of outside individual work.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Certification Candidate, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Engage by Design Content Series: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (GT Core 30) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Fake News and Film Studies (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Gifted/Talented Online: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students
- Gifted/Talented Online: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity/TPSP - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Models of Differentiated Instruction for Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades 6-12 GT Credit