Engage by Design Content Series: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (GT Core 30) - 26366
Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity is one training in a five-part series designed to meet the requirements of the Texas Administrative Code and the Texas State Plan for the Education of Gifted/Talented Students. Participants will learn about Depth and Complexity through the lens of the eight elements of depth (Language of the Discipline, Details, Patterns, Trends, Rules, Ethics, Unanswered Question, and Big Ideas) and the three elements of complexity (Change Over Time, Points of View, and Across the Disciplines).This session counts as part of the initial 30 hours. This session will consist of two live Zoom meetings and approximately three hours of outside individual work.
Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Certification Candidate, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Egaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Fake News and Film Studies (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Gifted/Talented Online: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity/TPSP - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Models of Differentiated Instruction for Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades 6-12 GT Credit