Engage by Design Content Series: Nature and Needs of GT Students (GT Core 30) - 26364
Nature and Needs is one training in a five-part training series designed to meet the requirements of the Texas Administrative Code and the Texas State Plan for the Education of Gifted/Talented Students. Participants will explore the positive and negative characteristics of gifted students and learn appropriate modifications necessitated by the exceptionalism of gifted students. Explore strategies to nurture these needs while improving your ability to recognize and cope with this uniqueness.This session is required as part of the initial 30 hours. This session will consist of two live Zoom meetings and approximately three hours of outside individual work.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Certification Candidate, Teacher Supervisors
Bring charged laptop.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Engage by Design Content Series: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (GT Core 30) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Fake News and Film Studies (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Gifted/Talented Online: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students
- Gifted/Talented Online: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity/TPSP - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Models of Differentiated Instruction for Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades 6-12 GT Credit