Engage by Design Content Series: Teaching to the Top (GT 6-Hr Update) - 26363
Response to Intervention or Response to Intellect? Gifted education focuses on developing talents and strengths, and "differentiating up" is often a task that we have little time for or skill to implement. Turn the RtI model inside out and learn how beginning the lesson design process with your most able learner in mind can lead to better outcomes for your on-level as well as struggling learners. ALL learners need and deserve to grapple with big ideas and enriched content. Learn how to make that reality by tapping into personalized learning, supercharged Bloom's taxonomy and DOK, discussion design, and lots of other advanced learning tools. This session will consist of two live Zoom meetings and approximately three hours of outside individual work.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders
Bring Charged Laptop
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Blended Learning Academy
- Egaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Engage By Design Content Series: Expand your Horizons with Personalized PD
- Engage by Design Content Series: From Meets to Masters in Math (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Google Educators PLN - Virtual
- K-12 State-wide STEM Teacher Training
- Revisiting the Revised ELAR/SLAR TEKS K-6 - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Talking Tuesdays - Creating High Leverage Opportunities for Critical Reading, Writing, and Speaking - Virtual
- Talking Tuesdays - Guided Reading 101 - Virtual