Engage by Design Content Series: Growth without Glitter (GT 6-Hr Update) Virtual - 26362
Are you worried about becoming a "Project Monster"? Are your kids and parents fatigued by a constant cycle of complicated and elaborate assignments? The most powerful learning often comes from the simplest experiences. Learn to leave the glitter and the glue behind and put the dog and pony out to pasture by creating rigorous experiences that are easy to implement and highly engaging. Participants in this session will walk away with at least a dozen new and easy-to-use tools for better challenging their gifted learners and high achievers and improving outcomes for their struggling learners. Unlock the potential of powerful questioning strategies for more depth, engagement, and meaningful growth. This session will consist of two live Zoom meetings and approximately three hours of outside individual work.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders
Bring Charged Laptop.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 148
Registration Deadline 6/24/2021
Credit Type G/T - Curriculum
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 6/24/2021 9:00 am
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference
- EL On-Demand Learning: Bite-Sized "Help, I Have a Newcomer!" - Online
- English as a Second Language Supplemental 154 Exam Preparation - Virtual
- Metroplex Social Studies Conference -- Owning the New Normal (Virtual)
- Promoting Progress: Using the Four Parts of the TEKS to Close Learning Gaps - Virtual
- Talking Tuesdays - Checks for Understanding - Virtual
- TEKS Resource System: Lesson Planning and Resource Alignment - Virtual
- TEKS Resource System: Resource Alignment - Virtual
- TexQuest Refresh 2021 - Virtual
- The Basics of Restorative Practice: Respect Agreements and Restorative Questioning - Virtual