Engage by Design Content Series: From Meets to Masters (GT 6-Hr Update) - 26361
All learners deserve the chance to engage with challenging content and rigorous questioning. Time-tested gifted practices and strategies, such as depth and complexity, can work for every kid with appropriate modification, scaffolding, and pacing from Pre-K to AP. Unlock the power of designing with the gifted learner in mind to help all students develop their talents, meet their growth measures, and get more out of school. This session will consist of two live Zoom meetings and approximately three hours of outside individual work.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Restorative Practice Simple Circles and Getting-to-Know-You Tips - Virtual
- Bite-Sized, Self-Paced Engaging Elementary Students in a Language-Rich Classroom - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Earth Science & Watersheds: Utilizing Models for Increased Student Participation
- Engage By Design Content Series: Expand your Horizons with Personalized PD
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Google Jamboard 2.0 Edition (Advanced) - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: HyperDocs Edition (created with Google Docs and Slides) - Online
- Sheltered Instruction: Supporting English Language Learners in ANY Classroom - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Texas Lesson Study Trainer of Trainers (Facilitator Training)