Engage by Design Content Series: When Bright Kids Do Bad Things (GT 6-Hr Update) Virtual - 26359
Gifted individuals often have social and emotional needs that cannot be addressed through conventional interventions. This session equips teachers with the knowledge and skills to develop an understanding of the unique reasons for and manifestations of negative behavior and self-talk and gain the ability to help gifted kids self-manage their feelings and impulses. This session will consist of two live Zoom meetings and approximately three hours of outside individual work.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Counselors
Bring a charged laptop.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 148
Registration Deadline 6/29/2021
Credit Type G/T - Social & Emotional
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 6/29/2021 9:00 am
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference
- Egaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial)
- Egaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Earth Science & Watersheds: Utilizing Models for Increased Student Participation
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Revisiting the Revised ELAR/SLAR TEKS K-6 - Virtual
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute--Using Words as Our Vessel--Discovering How Alphabetic Knowledge Paves the Way for Literacy Learning (Teacher Pathway)
- Sheltered Instruction in ANY Classroom - Virtual
- Social Studies Resource Run
- Talking Tuesdays - Guided Reading 101 - Virtual