Engage by Design Content Series: When Bright Kids Do Bad Things (GT 6-Hr Update) - 26359
Gifted individuals often have social and emotional needs that cannot be addressed through conventional interventions. This session equips teachers with the knowledge and skills to develop an understanding of the unique reasons for and manifestations of negative behavior and self-talk and gain the ability to help gifted kids self-manage their feelings and impulses. This session will consist of two live Zoom meetings and approximately three hours of outside individual work.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Counselors
Bring a charged laptop.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Canvas 101 Lite - Cadre 3 - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: 21st Century Skills through Social Studies
- Engage by Design Content Series: Linking Literacy for Social Studies Success
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Canvas PLN (Elementary) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: HyperDocs Edition (created with Google Docs and Slides) - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (February) - Virtual
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online