Engage by Design Content Series: When Bright Kids Do Bad Things (GT 6-Hr Update) - 26359
Gifted individuals often have social and emotional needs that cannot be addressed through conventional interventions. This session equips teachers with the knowledge and skills to develop an understanding of the unique reasons for and manifestations of negative behavior and self-talk and gain the ability to help gifted kids self-manage their feelings and impulses. This session will consist of two live Zoom meetings and approximately three hours of outside individual work.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Counselors
Bring a charged laptop.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Canvas 101 Lite - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Curate Content and Formatively Assess Using Edpuzzle - Online
- Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Mind the Gap: Using TEKS Resource System Tools to Accelerate Learning in Math (2nd-3rd)
- Mind the Gap: Using TEKS Resource System Tools to Accelerate Learning in Math (4th-5th)
- Mind the Gap: Using TEKS Resource System Tools to Accelerate Learning in Math (K-1)
- Social Studies Resource Run
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online