Engage by Design Content Series: When Bright Kids Do Bad Things (GT 6-Hr Update) Virtual - 26359
Gifted individuals often have social and emotional needs that cannot be addressed through conventional interventions. This session equips teachers with the knowledge and skills to develop an understanding of the unique reasons for and manifestations of negative behavior and self-talk and gain the ability to help gifted kids self-manage their feelings and impulses. This session will consist of two live Zoom meetings and approximately three hours of outside individual work.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Counselors
Bring a charged laptop.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 45
Registration Deadline 4/29/2021
Credit Type G/T - Social & Emotional
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 5 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 4/27/2021 4:00 pm
- 6/29/2021 9:00 am - Virtual
- Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: From Meets to Masters in Math (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Thinking Like a Digital Historian Series
- Literacy: Your Pathway to Change the World
- Revisiting the Revised ELAR/SLAR TEKS K-6 - Virtual
- Social Studies Resource Run
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Talking Tuesdays - Checks for Understanding - Virtual