Getting Techy with the ELAR TEKS Series - 26300
Join us for a virtual, hands-on, interactive session where we will discover, engage, experiment, and produce with technology the ELAR TEKS one strand at a time. As we embark on each strand, we will cruise into new ports of hands-on learning and take a look at how technology can enhance the newly released ELAR TEKS.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Assistant Principals, Instructional Technology Personnel, Principals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Engage by Design Content Series: Oral Language for Virtual Instruction for Early Childhood - Virtual
- Engage By Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series # 4: Focus Lessons K-5 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series #5: Guided Math K-5 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series #6: Learning Stations K-5 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Learning Design Series: PLN - Elementary - Virtual
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Professional Learning Community - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (December) - Virtual
- Learning in Centers for Pre-K and Kindergarten Teachers Series (4-Day Training) - Virtual
- Written Expression for Early Childhood: Core Concepts & the How - Virtual