Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meeting (September 2020) - 26285
RDSPD supervisors will review current data in order to collaborate on specific issues related to deaf education and evidence-based practices in the classroom.
Schedule & Location
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- (REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Online Course) - Online
- Coordinator Meeting: GT and Advanced Academics - Virtual
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- Dare to Lead Training 4-Day Mini Retreat - Virtual
- Data Analysis Webinar Series - Webinar 2 Progress - Virtual
- Data Analysis Webinar Series - Webinar 3 Closing the Gaps - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Region 11 Literacy Advisory Meeting - Virtual
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meeting (November 2020) - Virtual