Statewide SLP Webinar #4: Speech Impairment (SI) Legal - 26244
This session will provide the most current information regarding legal issues that specifically affect the SLP in daily job activities. The training is designed to prepare participants to deliver the speech-language pathology services in their school districts based on the most current legal state and federal framework, IDEA, ESSA, and the Texas Commissioner's Rules. Legal briefs and court decisions involving current legal regulations will be reviewed.
Schedule & Location
Speech Therapists, Teacher - Special Education
2.5 TSHA CEU's pending approval. You must have speakers or headphones for your computer to view the webinar; You do not need a microphone or web camera. Prior to the webinar, you will receive an email with a link to join the webinar. Please ensure that your email address in our system is accurate. If you register within 48 hours of the webinar, please contact Katie Adams to receive the registration email. Contact: Katie Adams email@example.com Lianne Daniels firstname.lastname@example.org
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Evaluation and Treatment of Pediatric Motor Speech Disorders - Live Online - Virtual
- New Speech Language Pathology Academy 2020-2021 - Virtual
- Speech-Language Pathology Collaborative Meetings 2020-2021 - Virtual
- Statewide SLP Webinar #5: Getting Started Addressing Swallowing and Feeding in the Schools
- Statewide SLP Webinar #6: Sorting through the Details of Addressing Swallowing and Feeding in the Schools
- Statewide SLP Webinar #7 - Doin' the Three-Step: Intentionally Moving Language Forward through Augmentative Communication (Focus on Language)
- Statewide SLP Webinar #8 - Doin' the Three-Step: Intentionally Moving Language Forward through Augmentative Communication (Begin Augmenting)
- Statewide SLP Webinar #9 - Doin' the Three-Step: Intentionally Moving Language Forward through Augmentative Communication (Make a Decision on the Personal System)