TEKS Resource System: Overview - 26237
New to TEKS Resource System or need a great reminder? This session is for you! Participants will walk through the documents of TEKS Resource System and get a description of how and when to use each one. This session will be conducted over zoom.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Canvas 101 Lite - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Comprehension Series Parts 2 and 3 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Fake News and Film Studies (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: When Bright Kids Do Bad Things (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (December) - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Spring Session) - Online
- Twitter Toolkit